Follow The Girls Play Games

Monday 20 June 2011

Under Lock and Key



First outfit post of the blog! Exciting times right, in fact this is the first outfit post i've done in ages, proof that I'm slowly but surely cheering up! For those of you who haven't read any of my previous blog then you won't know why i've been so down lately, in the briefest of descriptions i've recently been super ill, on all kinds of tablets and as well as this me and my long term boyfriend have just broken up, but thats all I'm going to say on that. 
Moving on to bigger and better things. 

So what have I been up to lately, after almost a month of wallowing and doing nothing I have finally got up off my bottom and started working and blogging. I've been doing some summer work as an invigilator in a local high school and this week i've started doing some voluntary work for the charity tour aid, ten twelve year old boys have been flown over from south africa and it's my job to look after them, they are oh so cute, today we made clay pots! Messy work, but I actually had a really good time. Their here for the rest of the week and go home on sunday. 
Now I'm sat in my room playing on my blackberry, taking photos and listening to Vanessa Carlton. Just had a yummy slice of coffee cake as well, my addiction!

Oh Yeah ... I've gone blonder, look!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Becci! Following you already, what else? :) I'm glad to hear you're slowly getting back on track, really. You look absolutely fab, doll.

    Love your 'new' hair color too by the way!

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your sunny, positive outlook lady and good on you! Looking gorgeous as per, and am loving that blonde!

    Kxo
    legs11eleven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete