Follow The Girls Play Games

Sunday 19 June 2011

Welcome To The Game!


Hi everyone! Well I guess I should start with the simplest of details first, my names Becci, or Rebecca, but no one really calls me that, I'm 19 years old  and I live in England, which I hope is something that will change when i'm older.
I'm currently living the life of a typical student, enjoying my independence and loving what I'm doing, which is studying Drama in the little town of Lincoln. I was born in Manchester and lived there all my life so it feels so good to move away and experience somewhere new. I've lived in Lincoln for near enough a year now, but don't get me wrong I do love returning to the big city for holidays. 
My two passions are drama and fashion! Still can't quite decide what career root to go down though, i've always been super indecisive. I like to mix and match bits of both into my life! Other than that I'm really just a down to earth girl that loves to make people happy and enjoy life, I have some seriously random obsessions like Robson Green Extreme Fishing and tuna spaghetti. I love big hair, liquid eyeliner, made in chelsea, accessories, caramac (my teddy), my camera, movies, tattoos, girly nights, cocktails, glee, dancing, shakespeare, harry potter, cute texts ... the usual jibber jabber !
I'm not going to lie, this isn't my first blog, I previously wrote my blog called Faint Hearted Sparrow, and I was so proud of it, but recent changes have happened in my life, some not quite for the best, and I think that my blog suffered because of this, I kinda just became uninspired by it, and felt that it was about time for a fresh start. 
I'll warn you now, this isn't going to be one of those know it all, preachy, wear this wear that fashion blogs, I'm not into that at all. I have my own style and my own inspirations and I don't expect everyone to like what I write or what I do but hey if everyone agreed then wouldn't the world be a bloody boring place. I'm just gonna post things that I love and that make me smile, hopefully it will do the same for you!

So follow me on either bloglovin or using google friend connect at the bottom of my blog.
Much love Becci.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2663314/the-girls-play-games?claim=4quxxgapd5g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment