Follow The Girls Play Games

Tuesday 12 July 2011

DIY... Fringed look


Right, well firstly sorry for the lack of posting, what can I say, i'm just shit.
I actually did this a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to post it before now, but I just haven't got round to it. I bought this tee from H&M, it was in the sale for a lovely £3 and to be honest i just fell in love with the whole flower peace sign thing. 
But yeah, I thought it would be even cuter with a little fringed hem, this has to be one of the easiest DIY's to do, in the history of DIY's. Literally, line up the tee evenly, get your scissors out and snip away, obviously you can do the fringe as big or as little as you want, i'm slightly self conscious about my tummy so I went for the little fringe.



Like I said, I really am sorry for not blogging that much recently, I really haven't been feeling myself and the lazy option of lying in bed all day or just watching movie after movie has been far too appealing to me, sad I know.
Anyway, I hope everyones ok. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah I spotted this top a while ago, hoped to find it in the sale but no such luck! The fringe definitely gives it something more!

    http://weardoesshego.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete