Follow The Girls Play Games

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nerd In The Making



Oh my goodness, may I draw attention to the fact that I have uploaded photos to my blog in which I am hardly wearing any makeup, concealer and mascara and that was all the effort I could put into my face today!
I'm one of those girls who absolutely loves makeup, I adore trying new things with it and exploring different brands, however I am not one of those girls that gets up ridiculously early every morning to put on a million and one products! I probably spend about 10 minutes on my makeup for an average morning. I'll have to do a makeup post this week, show you what products I use, it's not anything exciting like I say i'm quite simple when it comes to my makeup nothing too fancy.
I would say I have two key makeup looks, one is a simple base with liquid eyeliner and mascara. The other a simple base with the Urban Decay Naked Palette and mascara. Like I said, simple! I tend to vary between the two, see what I feel like on the day. 

I have such an obsession with nerdy glasses, on girls, on boys, I love them. In fact I must say i'm a little bit of a fan of the whole geek chic, preppy look! I don't know why, I just think it's super cute!
I guess it's probably because I'm a little bit of an inner nerd myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, make-up or not, you look great :) I only have two key make-up looks as well, you know. One's just darker than the other, that's it! (Owh, and I love the nerdy look as well! I just can't get enough of my nerdy glasses ^^)

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete