Follow The Girls Play Games

Sunday 31 July 2011

I've Gone Home.

Ok, so this may be coming slightly out of the blue, but I can't help it, i've thought about it and to me its the right thing to do.
I know i've not been writing this blog for long but I need to go back to writing on my old blog, for me theres just so much history in there, and it was so more personal and me.
I'm sorry, obviously i'm not going anywhere and to all those who followed me to this blog, thankyou so much and I really appreciated it but I think you'll all agree with me that Faint Hearted Sparrow was so much better!

So please, like I said i'm not stopping blogging.
I'm just going back to my roots.
For any new followers please your more than welcome to come over and join the fun!

So for more visit Faint Hearted Sparrow.

Sorry and thank you again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment