Follow The Girls Play Games

Sunday 24 July 2011

Inspiration








Over this past week or so I have been having a serious case of holiday envy! My friend David has been emailing me from Turkey ... Jealous Jealous Jealous, we also have a bet on about who's gonna have a better tan, like I possibly stand a chance, he has Turkish weather and i'm supposed to compete with that, relying on British weather .... Not entirely fair if you ask me.
I'm just far too poor this summer to be able to afford to go on any sort of holiday, I plan to save up for next summer, but that means no clothes shopping and if you know me, you'll know that I will find that quite difficult, i'm gonna do my best though! So yeah, please wish me luck, and if you hear me talking about any shopping trips, you have my full permission to shout your heads of at me!!!
I will appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment