Follow The Girls Play Games

Friday 15 July 2011

Kids Of The 90's




Awwwww, Harry Potter is over! This has to be one of the saddest occasions of my life, I wanted to burst out crying after the film finished today, I feel like my childhood is ending with the last film, seriously I was 9 when my lovely daddy took me to the cinema to see the first one and I have been hooked ever since. And now it's over. Over our 10 years together I have fallen deeply and madly in love with Ron Weasley, watched Emma Watson enviously, laughed at Harry's bad hair do's, attempted all the spells cast through the films (none worked although magic is real) and many many other things.
End of an era, what can I say.

I'm running away to lincoln tomorrow, I think i've packed everything but god knows, i'm so forgettful!
Wish me luck on finding my right trains tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment