Follow The Girls Play Games

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Make Me Up Makeup


Ok, so I mentioned in my last post that I should do a Makeup post. In no way am I an expert at makeup, but I do think that if someone wants a natural, simplistic and pretty look then I do it quite well. I like to be able to get up in the morning and not have to worry about applying 1001 products using 100 different brushes and so on. A few specific products keeps me happy whilst still leaving room for variety and experimentation.
In the photo above these are the products that I use on most days. I'll list them for you....

1. Clinique Moisture Surge - Tinted Moisturiser
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Eyeshadow
3. Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat
4. Maxfactor Xperience - Volumising Mascara
5.Clinique Lash Power Mascara 
6. Collection 2000 - Concealer
7. Collection 2000 - Bronzer
8 . Maybelline New York - Lasting Drama Gel Liner 

So yep there it is! Thats what I use on a day to day basis, I don't always wear the Maybelline Gel Liner, I tend to either wear that or the Naked Palette. On that note, may I also add that the Urban Decay Naked Palette is one of the best things i've ever bought, in my opinion it's alot better than MAC in terms of expenditure and having everything there for you in one nice pretty package! I would hugely recommend it.

Anyway I hope that's been quite a useful little post for any of you who were interested in what makeup products I use! I've put a photo of the Naked Palette shades underneath for those of you who wanted to see it in more detail!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment